Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Seperated at birth....

Photo from stephaniebracciano @ etsy


This cornflower blue number being sold by "Mid Western Vintage By Stephanie Bracciano" is the long lost twin to the red version that I picked up last month at the Salvation Army.



I'm in love with the flexibility and fit of my red version (and mister.boyfriend is quite fond of the skirt as well). Despite not being able to currently afford paying (even reasonable) store prices vintage items, I am indeed tempted to shell out $26 for the blue version. My red skirt just rocks so much it would be heaven to have the skirt in two colors!

If I manage to keep my resolve (which I probably will), I can only hope that the future owner will love the skirt as much as I love the red version.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh that is a cute skirt - The blue one is rockin, but the red has a little flair to it. So don't feel too bad if you can't get the blue as well.