Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm gonna push you further into my dream....

One more day until Halloween and I am surprisingly without plans. I guess I'll eat candy and watch my own video countdown ;)

#4. Metallica - Enter Sandman
You know you like a bit of the 'ole Metallica and despite all it's corniness... you think the video is pretty cool as well. Just admit it!




#3. Supergrass - Mary
If I recall correctly, this video banned from being played in the UK before 11pm at night.. or something along those lines. Supergrass is one of my most beloved bands and one of the greatest bands that I've listen to throughout my years. Mary is an interesting little ditty with a killer video ;)




Missed the other videos? part 1, part 2, part 3


The final two videos will be posted tomorrow!

No comments: