Saturday, October 25, 2008

The fate of the ideaboard idea and coming soon....




You know it's a slow day at the Deersign Manor when I do three posts in one day.

Since I started posting to my blog again part of me wondered if I should return to doing the ideaboards. It was a great brain teaser of sorts for me and for the few that I actually blogged I liked the idea of sharing my visions with the world. The only hitch: assembling the boards on a weekly basis was rather time consuming for me. With life and my freelance work, I do not feel that I could keep up with such things if it had to adhere to a strict schedule.

I do love reading a blog with regular content and I'd rather not post just about the fact that I do indeed wear clothing. So I've brainstormed and decided that I will add two regular features to this blog. Both are things that I feel I can keep up with since it pretty much focuses on things I regularly do anyways.

Not much more will be said now. Just keep your eye out Tuesdays and Fridays!



(top photo by yours truly)

1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

Ooh, how intriguing! I'll stay tuned. :)

I love your new blue skirt!