Monday, July 21, 2008

Chaos was what killed the dinosaurs, darling.

It's been years since I've consumed significant quantities of television.. Which is why more often than not when people consult me about the latest shows, I stare at them blankly.

(i.e. I might just be the only woman alive who has never seen an episode of "Sex in the City".)

In the blogosphere I occasionally see someone referencing or commenting on a show called "Gossip Girls". I would not be surprised that such a show is meant for someone younger than myself, so it's not a big deal that I really know very little about it.

Yet every time I see photos for said show on blogs, it just screams "HEATHERS" at me. Am I showing my age now?

Any of you remember the movie Heathers?




Damn, I love that movie.

Images from the film Heathers have been shamelessly glipped
off the interweb... In an attempt to promote said film.

3 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

I'm the other woman alive who has never seen an episode of Sex and the City :). Maybe we should form some kind of club ...?

Missa said...

Awesome movie! Definitely one I should rewatch soon. You are so spot on with the Gossip Girl comparison too!

Anthea said...

Thanks for your comment! I actually just watched the Heathers for the first time a little while ago and love it! I have never watched gossip girl either but I hear the clothes in it are amazing :)