Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thrifting in June: Things that start with the letter S part 2

Summer dresses are one of the few things that I do not feel any amount of guilt while thrifting this month. The cotton delights take up much less space than let's say shoes or a sweater and while they are very comfortable during the warmer months, I can always layer one during the colder months if I need a bit of color pick-me-up.

Thrifting in June: Things that start with the letter S
Part 2: Summer dresses







1 comment:

Andrea Eames said...

Pretty dresses! I too have been buying summer dresses lately, but here it is the depths of winter. That is all right though, because it gives me a very grown-up feeling to buy things ahead of time and be all organised. (Is kind of sad that I am 23 but still get excited about being 'grown-up').